Re: Fosdem 2004

From: Nicola Pero
Subject: Re: Fosdem 2004
Date: Thu, 8 Jan 2004 14:24:46 +0000 (GMT)

> > I've contacted our contacts at fosdem in order to have a shared
> > GNUstep/OGo room but it's not looking very positive for now this year.
> >
> > They don't have a room for us :-( hopefully they'll find a way to give us
> > a room for part of the time or sharing with other projects, but I'm afraid
> > it's not looking that good.
>
> :-/
> Do you think we could have some room for presentations anyway ? shared with
> another project, something like that ? could we do like last year, with
> presentations limited to one afternoon ?

I asked for that (sorry I forgot to Cc: you, will do in next emails), but
it's not looking too positive.

> > But they mentioned the possibility of having a stand.  Helge immediately
> > asked for an OGo stand. :-)
> >
> > Are we interested in getting a GNUstep stand ?
>
> Of course :-)

Ok - I've arranged for a stand (it seems this actually simply means a
table with a couple of chairs). :-)

But we could turn it into a good occasion to advertise GNUstep.

Shall we print leaflets and/or posters and/or stickers and/or t-shirts ?
Anyone willing to help with the organization and to be at the stand
answering questions and generally helping/managing it ?  Other ideas for
the stand.

I'm willing to help, but I don't have the time to really organize it
properly in all details, so it's better if someone else is in charge of
it.  Nicolas ? :-)