RE: No text at all when using back-art

From: Diego Carretero Frades
Subject: RE: No text at all when using back-art
Date: Wed, 21 Jan 2004 10:01:32 +0100

Hi, Sascha!

Thanks for your tip but I already have tried it with no success...

Regarding the errors about "negative size", they also appear when using
back-xlib. Moreover, in this situation there are more messages complaining
about some fonts not present. With back-art, the only complain is the
"negative size" message. No word about fonts (and no fonts at all on the
app, which is somehow coherent ^^'')

Could anyone else give a piece of advice, please? I really want to try
back-art!!

Thank you very much!!

Diego