Re: GNUstep.org

From: MJ Ray
Subject: Re: GNUstep.org
Date: 23 Jan 2004 10:50:31 GMT

I would like a Netscape 4 user to check http://towers.dynsite.net/ and
tell me whether it is still unusable. I have made some changes, trying
to split CSS-1 and CSS-2 details, which was suggested as a cause of the
previous problems.

I have announced this to webmasters and #gnustep, and this is the last
call for design changes. If there is no reply, I will assume that it
improves the current site and put it live.

After this, work begins on updating the words and adding more screenshots.
I want to be sent URLs of screenshots to use. I would also like
suggestions for other improvements, to webmasters@gnustep.org, please.

Thanks.

--
MJR/slef