ComboBox in TableViewColumn

From: Andreas Hoeschler
Subject: ComboBox in TableViewColumn
Date: Fri, 23 Jan 2004 18:10:53 +0100

Hi all,

We make heavy use of combo boxes in NSTableViewColumns on MacOSX. We set stuff up like this:

NSComboBoxCell *comboBoxCell = [[FormComboCell alloc] initTextCell:@""];
                    [comboBoxCell setBordered:NO];
                    [comboBoxCell setBezeled:NO];
                    [comboBoxCell setEditable:NO];
                    [comboBoxCell setControlSize:NSSmallControlSize];
                    [comboBoxCell setDrawsBackground:NO];
                    [tableColumn setDataCell:comboBoxCell];

This works pretty well on MacOSX. Under GNUstep the combobox is displayed, but it does not work properly. Clicking on the arrow does nothing. Has anybody got this working or an idea why the current GNUstep implementation shows such behaviour?

Thanks a lot!

Regards,

   Andreas