Re: CVS 200400222 menu drawing troubles (fwd)

From: Sascha Erni, -.rb
Subject: Re: CVS 200400222 menu drawing troubles (fwd)
Date: Wed, 03 Mar 2004 11:46:59 +0100

Update: This issue also applies to the latest "stable" builds of GNUstep, i.e. make / base 1.9.1, gui / back 0.9.2. I re-attached the screenshot (scaled down for bandwidth considerations). Am I the only one experiencing this problem?

93,
-Sascha.rb

Sascha Erni, -.rb wrote:

Hi there,

I updated my GNUstep installation to a more current CVS build, namely the one from 22 Feb 2004. Well, it's not a BIG problem, but when I boot up my system--GWorkspace being in the autostart script--the menu is drawn as shown in the attached screenshot. Switching applications and switching back to GWorkspace doesn't help; but as soon as I get some sort of pop up dialogue (say hitting "quit"), it's fixed and the menus appear normal.

I have this behaviour with each and every GNUstep application that's autostarted when X fires up. After X and Window Maker run, starting additional GNUstep apps doesn't exhibit the weirdo menu drawing. Is this a common/known problem?

93,
-Sascha.rb

--
www.dudagroup.com