A thought on Renaissance

From: Yen-Ju Chen
Subject: A thought on Renaissance
Date: Sun, 18 Apr 2004 23:29:36 -0400

Hi,

 I have a thought on Renaissance since I'm considering to use it.

Is it possible (or worth) to make Renaissance load bundles to process customized XML tag ?
 In other word, people can add customized bundle for Renaissance
 in order to support tag which is not built in Renaissance.
 Renaissance support only standard GNUstep GUI components, now.
 If I need to add custom view, I need to do that in the source code.
 If Renaissance can accept customized bundle for not built-in tag,
 it may be more easy to reuse objects.

 Yen-Ju

Check out MSN PC Safety & Security to help ensure your PC is protected and safe. http://specials.msn.com/msn/security.asp