Re: [Q] GSWDisplayGroup

From: David Ayers
Subject: Re: [Q] GSWDisplayGroup
Date: Tue, 20 Apr 2004 12:29:53 +0200

S.J.Chun wrote:

> Hi, I found what's problem(besides, there're some other trivial
> errors, like I did not add instance variable for user and etc :-)
>
> The main difference I've found is that in WO5, fetchesOnLoad is set
> to true(YES) but not in GSWeb. If I add fetchesOnLoad=YES to gswi
> file, then it works. I'm not sure whether this is real cause of my
> problem.

OK, this is an issue with GSWDisplayGroup. It's documented (also in 4.5)
to be YES by default, so I've just committed something that should fix
this in CVS.

> Hope to receive more sound answer :-) Thanks in advance.

I won't have time to do any real digging until later, if you like you
can send me an updated version of your tgz privately which shows any
issues you have.  I'm especially interested in issues concerning GDL2.

Cheers,
David