Re: RIGS GUI segfaults

From: Larry Coleman
Subject: Re: RIGS GUI segfaults
Date: Mon, 3 May 2004 17:50:13 -0700 (PDT)

I wrapped the setDelegateCall in a begin/rescue/end
block to try to get a backtrace. Unfortunately, it
never got to the rescue clause.

However, I noticed that the error line was different:

/home/larry/build/gnustep-ruby-0.2.1/Examples/Gui/CurrencyConverter/CurrencyConverter.app/CurrencyConverter:269:
[BUG] Segmentation fault

I grepped for \[BUG\] in the rigs sources, gnustep
sources, and ruby sources. I found a match in ruby's
error.c. So I think this is a bug in ruby. I'll take
it up with the ruby people as soon as I nail down
exactly what's causing it to choke.

Thanks for your reply.

Larry Coleman
larryliberty@yahoo.com