Re: HTML version of GNUstep brochure

From: Yen-Ju Chen
Subject: Re: HTML version of GNUstep brochure
Date: Thu, 06 May 2004 12:12:36 -0400

From: MJ Ray <mjr@dsl.pipex.com>
To: discuss-gnustep@gnu.org
Date: Thu, 06 May 2004 12:03:23 +0100

On 2004-05-05 02:46:36 +0100 Yen-Ju Chen <yjchenx@hotmail.com> wrote:

I spend some time in CSS and make a new version:
http://www.people.virginia.edu/~yc2w/GNUstep/Brochure.html
It's the best I can make,
although some tweak are necessary to make it better.

This looks much better in Mozilla. I think tidy (with the stylesheeting option?) may help the code a little more. Maybe resizing the images to their final size and using pngcrush on them will help too. When the list is happy, I will copy this to the gnustep.org site and do those tasks (if no-one already has), if that is OK with you?

 Sure. Improving it is out of my ability already. :D

 Yen-Ju

--
MJR/slef
My Opinion Only and possibly not of any group I know.