My Own Patch files for GNUstep On Windows

From: S.J.Chun
Subject: My Own Patch files for GNUstep On Windows
Date: Thu, 20 May 2004 15:17:15 +0900 (KST)

Hi,

Attached files are my own patch files for internal work. I post these files if
anyone interested in
running GNUstep on Windows platform can obtain help from my trials. YOU MUST
NOT BLINDLY APPLY
THESE PATCHES WITHOUT CAUTIOUS REVIEW.

Main part resides in Make patch file. I can use this for correct compilation
and dll generation without problems
until now. Other patches, especially some parts included in Base patch file,
are mostly for my own needs.

Following is simple description on patch file contents:

Make)
0. Mostly for DLL generation. (I'm using MinGW gcc 3.4.0 RC, so there maybe
some other problem if yours are differ)

Base)
0. Small patches for build
1. framework content path related modification(XXX.framework/Resources, not
XXX.framework/Current/Resources)
2. Executable file path(Getting full path using GetModuleFileName)
3. Registry setting (in addition to basic environmental variable)
4. And other patches collected privately

GDL2)
0. Patches for correct compilation

GSWEB)
0. Patches for correct compilation
1. .plist file for Windows

I hope someone can review these patches :)

Bye.