Re: NSImage and PNG

From: Andreas Höschler
Subject: Re: NSImage and PNG
Date: Sat, 29 May 2004 21:26:55 +0200

Dear Alexander,

-gui used to use libwraster to load images, and while it did, it could
only handle tiff images when loading from memory. This was fixed
2004-01-08. In recent versions, it should work.

Thanks for your response. I was using gui 0.9.0. After installing gui 0.9.2 I indeed was able to load a PNG. However, I can no longer load TIFFs with this version. I get no NSImageRep in the NSImage. Can you confirm that? I could provide you with sample code and data. I encounter this on Sun Solaris 9 (haven't checked otehr OSes yet).

Regards,

   Andreas