Re: Gorm problems

From: Fred Kiefer
Subject: Re: Gorm problems
Date: Wed, 09 Jun 2004 01:08:41 +0200

Matthew Weinstein wrote:
Okay, I'm ready to give up again. Gorm is driving me crazy. For some reason it wont let me add more menu items to a pop up menu. If I try it crashes my application and Gorm crashes too if it reopens the file. It complains that [NSClipView -setFrame:] was given a negative height.

I just tried and "it works for me". I am using SuSE 9.1 Linux on a Intel machine and what I did was just dragging new menu items onto the activated popup. What was it that you tried to do and what does gdb tell you as the back trace?

Is there hope?

You never can be sure, but hope always depends on your own feelings. What about getting recent CVS and compiling all from scratch? There will be a tiem, when this wont be the standard comment from GNUstepers, but currently it still is.

Fred