Re: a little further on Darwin

From: Yves de Champlain
Subject: Re: a little further on Darwin
Date: Sat, 12 Jun 2004 18:07:00 -0400

Le 04-06-11, à 06:09, David Ayers a écrit :

David Ayers wrote:

There may also be certain issues wrt to shared libraries vs. frameworks as the Darwin linker tries to out-smart our simulated frameworks leading to issues at runtime.
I seem have this problem right now with GNUMail and Addresses
(AddressView.framework/AddressView : no such file ...)
Yes, this is the result of the Darwin linker trying to out smart our framework hacks on non-apple-apple-apple configurations. There was a workaround discussed that will be included in the upcoming -base release. You can either wait on that or set LD_FRAMEWORK_PATH manually to the Framework directories.

Correction, I meant DYLD_FRAMEWORK_PATH.

Yes, it works well, I made a ld_framework_path.sh to take care of it

yves