Re: [ANN] Blocks/Closures in Objective-C

From: Martin Häcker
Subject: Re: [ANN] Blocks/Closures in Objective-C
Date: Thu, 2 Sep 2004 09:26:30 +0200

So I long for your comments and suggestions on how to improve this. :-)

<http://www.macdevcenter.com/pub/a/mac/2004/07/16/hom.html>
<http://www.cocoadev.com/index.pl?HigherOrderMessaging>

Yes, I Know about the work of both Marcel Weiher and Joe Osborn - and they both inspired me greatly to get where I'm now.

But:
- Joe Osborns OCBlocks are vastly more limited than my implementation is. - Marcel Weihers (and others) HOM implementatinos via Trampolines do solve a slightly similar but really quite different problem.

So in a way - I'm still the first to do this. :-)

cu Martin