Re: missing toolbar

From: Quentin Mathé
Subject: Re: missing toolbar
Date: Tue, 7 Sep 2004 19:39:23 +0200

Le 6 sept. 04, à 20:22, Rogelio M.Serrano Jr. a écrit :

I already reinstalled everything 3 times so here is a screenshot:

The Toolbar is the narrow bar above the line that says "4 messages (15KB) - 0 unread..." I can click on it. And the corresponding actions of the buttons are executed. Just no icons at all. Is this the notorious NSToolbar?

No.

 Its a proper toolbar now is it? Not a row of NSbutton on NSMatrix?

Yes, GNUMail uses NSToolbar now.

Few questions :
Are you able to reproduce this issue with the ToolbarExample application which is in /gnustep/usr-apps/examples/gui ? Is your GNUMail viewer window positioned in the center of the screen when you launch the application or is it positioned near the bottom by less then 50 pixels ?

Quentin.

--
Quentin Mathé
qmathe@club-internet.fr