ccache

From: Helge Hess
Subject: ccache
Date: Thu, 9 Sep 2004 13:57:02 +0200

Hi,

does someone use ccache with GNUstep?

It works fine for me, but I get a lot of warnings:
---snip---
cc1: warning: "-Wno-protocol" is valid for ObjC but not for C/C++
cc1: warning: "-Wno-protocol" is valid for ObjC but not for C/C++
cc1: warning: "-fgnu-runtime" is valid for ObjC but not for C/C++
 Compiling file SaxXMLReaderFactory.m ...
---snap---

Obviously ccache is selecting some wrong options when invoking gcc so that gcc assumes plain-C.

Did anyone found a solution for that?

Greets,
  Helge
--