NSTextView issue

From: Andreas Hoeschler
Subject: NSTextView issue
Date: Tue, 14 Sep 2004 04:19:49 +0200

Hi all,

I just tried NSTextView for the first time and am rather dissapointed. It does not seem to be usable at all.

Is anybody actually using NSTextView? I would pretty much appreciate if someone could provide me with some working sample code (setting up NSTextView, NSTextContainer in a NSScrollView).The code I use on MacOSX unfortunately does not lead to any useful results on GNUstep (Solaris). I am wondering whether this is a Solaris issue or a general problem.

Thanks,

  Andreas