GNUstep cookbook: some corrections.

From: Marko Riedel
Subject: GNUstep cookbook: some corrections.
Date: Tue, 14 Sep 2004 19:57:25 +0200 (CEST)

Hi folks,

this is a cookbook update that you few of you will need, but I decided to
announce it just the same. The URL is http://www.gnustep.it/marko.

Wim Oudshoorn sent some corrections, two of which prompted me to revise
the subset and the permutation enumerator recipe.

1. The enumerators are now being autoreleased.
2. There are two new mini-recipes that show how to enumerate subsets and
permutations using machine integers as opposed to arrays of digits.
3. The explanation of the weights of a Cantor base was wrong and has been
corrected.

It would be very nice if Nicolas could upload these changes to the web
edition, since the mistakes in the Cantor base discussion show up right at
the top of the page, which I find kind of embarassing. Thanks!

Best regards,

Marko Riedel

=====
| Marko Riedel, EDV Neue Arbeit gGmbH, markoriedelde@yahoo.de |
| http://www.geocities.com/markoriedelde/index.html           |

Gesendet von Yahoo! Mail - Jetzt mit 100MB Speicher kostenlos - Hier anmelden:
http://mail.yahoo.de