Re: GNUstep cookbook: Hamiltonian cycles.

From: Nicolas Roard
Subject: Re: GNUstep cookbook: Hamiltonian cycles.
Date: Wed, 22 Sep 2004 16:41:22 +0100

Le 22 sept. 04, à 15:07, Marko Riedel a écrit :

Hi,

I have added a new recipe to the cookbook. It uses backtracking to
compute Hamiltonian cycles in four types of graphs: cycles (trivial,
mostly for testing purposes), complete graphs, square grids and a
graph that consists of a grid and two handles. You might enjoy adding
your own graphs -- it's easy.

that's great :-)

Let me know if there are any problems with the TGZ or ZIP files or the
recipe itself. BTW Nicolas -- maybe it's time for a new web edition?
That would be terrific.

Well, yes, that would be nice, but I'm a bit overloaded at the moment (hm,
more than usual if you want :-) and I can't promise anything now.
As soon as I can i'll do it though.

Cheers,

--
Nicolas Roard