Re: Found the issue with using gcc-3.4

From: Gregory John Casamento
Subject: Re: Found the issue with using gcc-3.4
Date: Sat, 23 Oct 2004 04:31:05 -0700 (PDT)

Riccardo,

I have several test programs (gormtest in the tests dir under dev-apps) as well
as a few others.   All of them work correctly and as expected when compiling
with gcc 3.4.x.   I don't anticipate further issues, but I'm using 3.4.x now
so, if there are any, I'll find them.

GJC

--- Riccardo <multix@ngi.it> wrote:

> Hey Gregory,
>
> On Friday, October 22, 2004, at 11:34 PM, Gregory John Casamento wrote:
>
> > It was a data alignment issue in the initWithCoder method of
> > NSStepperCell.  I
> > am going to go ahead and take this off of the site since all my tests
> > confirm
> > that this works okay now.
>
> your fix makes Gorm startup and seem to work here on Solaris/Sparc where
> it crashed prior to that. Further testing will follow asap.
>
> -R

=====
Gregory John Casamento
-- CEO/President Open Logic Corp. (A Maryland Corporation)
#### Maintainer of Gorm for GNUstep.