Re: Installing ProjectCenter

From: Enrico Sersale
Subject: Re: Installing ProjectCenter
Date: Sat, 30 Oct 2004 12:51:05 +0300

On 2004-10-30 05:06:35 +0300 Uli Kusterer <witness@t-online.de> wrote:

Hi,

me again, sorry. I got everything installed, save for two oddities:

1) GWorkspace can't launch its "Finder" or "Inspector". It shows a progress bar and then says "can't connect". Is this because I'm not launching any daemons?

If you means gdomap. gdnc, etc., they should be launched automatically. What
happens if you launch Inspector and then GWorkspace?

2) Whenever I try to launch ProjectCenter, I get:
dyld: /usr/GNUstep/System/Applications/ProjectCenter.app/ProjectCenter can't open library: ProjectCenter.framework/ProjectCenter (no such file or directory, errno = 2)
Trace/BCT trap
Well, the framework is there, but it only contains Headers, Resources and Versions folders. I tried creating a symlink to ProjectCenter.framework/Versions/Current/ProjectCenter at ProjectCenter.framework/ProjectCenter, but I still get this error.

Any clues greatly appreciated.

Cheers,