Re: Menus: Why custom title bars?

From: Armando Di Cianno
Subject: Re: Menus: Why custom title bars?
Date: Sun, 31 Oct 2004 11:19:39 -0500

On 2004-10-31 11:03:41 -0500 Uli Kusterer <witness@t-online.de> wrote:
I didn't find anything on the net or in the Wiki on this, so I hope you don't mind me bothering you about it, but:

   Why do menu windows have "fake" title bars?

They look kind of out of place compared to WindowMaker's gradiented title bar.

Just wondering what the rationale behind this is,

Fake?

I frequently use the menu title bar to tear of the menu / submenu for easy access to an entry that I may need to call frequently.

... oh, that must be it: did you not realize that you can tear off the sub-menu's?

__Armando Di Cianno