Re: gdl2, filtering objects for display group

From: David Ayers
Subject: Re: gdl2, filtering objects for display group
Date: Thu, 20 Jan 2005 19:34:26 +0100

Dirk Lattermann wrote:

Hello list,

I re-compiled my GNUstep installation (and even GCC, switching to
3.4.3) but still cannot debug gdl2, but anyhow...

I don't know if I do things as expected:
I have three entities, A, B and C. A has a one-to-many relationship
to B, and B has a one-to-many relationship to C. The entities all use
EOGenericRecords.

I have set up a EODatabaseDataSource for A and a EODetailDataSource
for B with corresponding EODisplayGroups and an
EOMasterDetailAssociation between the two. Displaying data from
these instances works ok, and I get to see the values of B that are
in relation to the selected value of A.

Ahmm, well EOInterface of GDL2 is purely skeletal atm. I had a commercial project that could have used it and I started some preliminary coding but we decided to do without EOInterface for now.

But then again you may be using MulleEOInterface?

Cheers,
David