ANN: PRICE 0.4.1

From: Riccardo
Subject: ANN: PRICE 0.4.1
Date: Sun, 23 Jan 2005 20:23:38 +0100

Hello,

I finally decided to release PRICE 0.4.1 last day, for both gnustep and Macos-X.

The user interface has a lots of bugs fixed comparing to 0.4.0, some new features are added and UNDO/REDO is there! One level, but till, should be handy. Please note that you need a quite current version of GNUstep from CVS to get it working, since some bugs were fixed and some classes were implemented just lately.

The only difference I know right now about Macos-X and GNUstep is the "zoom" bug that is a bug inside NSImage.

What is PRICE at all? It stands for Precision Raster Image Convolution Engine and is an application that is capable of filtering and processing images. It is multi-document based and can open all standard images supported by gnustep (tiff, png, jpg to cite some)

http://price.sf.net

where you will find also some online docomentation which you will probably need to understand better how to use the program.

Have fun!

-R