OT: Rhapsody boot disks?

From: Björn Giesler
Subject: OT: Rhapsody boot disks?
Date: Mon, 7 Feb 2005 14:02:44 +0100

Hi,

I hope it's OK to ask here... I just received a slightly battered Rhapsody DR2 CD for Intel, but the boot disk has been lost, and the usual places (peanuts, peak, ...) seem to have gone off-line. Does anyone have an image that you could send me or put up for download? That would be very nice indeed.

Thanks in advance,
Björn
--
Dipl.-Inform. Björn Giesler <giesler@ira.uka.de>