Re: Questions about NSMatrix and NSTableView

From: Benoit
Subject: Re: Questions about NSMatrix and NSTableView
Date: Sat, 12 Feb 2005 02:08:20 +0100

This may or may not have been a feature of the original OpenStep spec. It doesn't sound that difficult to implement, though, so I suggest that, in general, when you find minor behavioral inconsistencies between OS X and GNUstep implementations of a given class, you file an enhancement request/bugreport at https://savannah.gnu.org/bugs/?func=additem&group=gnustep

        It's done... and will be done in the future.

This code create the cells for one row, and in the same manner I create cells for others rows if the user prefs ask for them. You can see the result on Mac OS X here : But on GNUstep all the NSCell are created but all on the bottom of the NSMatrix and only the first created appears ??? What can I do ?

As for this bug, also please file a bug report. This sounds a bit more like a real bug, something that's more serious and probably wrong on our side.

        Apparently not a bug (see Fred's answer)