Re[2]: http://wiki.gnustep.org/ down?

From: Manuel Guesdon
Subject: Re[2]: http://wiki.gnustep.org/ down?
Date: Fri, 18 Feb 2005 00:27:52 +0100 (CET)

On 17 Feb 2005 16:13:38 GMT MJ Ray <mjr@dsl.pipex.com> wrote:

 >| Lars Sonchocky-Helldorf <lars.sonchocky-helldorf@hamburg.de> wrote:
 >| > Everytime in the three last days I tried to load
 >| > http://wiki.gnustep.org/index.php/fosdem%202005
 >|
 >| I think wiki.gnustep.org has been killed off in favour of mediawiki.
[...]

The 'old' wiki was down because after having separeted it from www.gnustep.org
IP,
I've deleted the corresponding entry from our alive web sites by mistake so at
a next
logrotate or something like that it has not been restarted :-(

It's up gain until transition to mediawiki is  finished. After, mediawiki will
replace it as
decided few days ago.

As usual, for this kind of problem: contact support [at] oxymium.net

Manuel