Re: ANN: GNUstep Base release 1.10.0

From: Andrew Ruder
Subject: Re: ANN: GNUstep Base release 1.10.0
Date: Thu, 17 Feb 2005 22:40:13 -0600

Adam Fedor wrote:

Noteworthy changes in version `1.10.0'
======================================

Note the interface version of the library has changed so that apps,
tools and libraries the use the base library need to be recompiled to
use it.

   * A large majority of the library classes have been documented
     thanks to the efforts of Andrew Ruder
Just to give credit where credit is due, I did not write any documentation ;) I think Adrian Robert did all this. (Judging by some quick looks through the CVS logs).

Just a quick correction!
Andrew Ruder