Re:

From: Charles Philip Chan
Subject: Re:
Date: Fri, 18 Feb 2005 20:06:20 -0500

On February 18, 2005 7:38 pm, Jason Clouse wrote:

> No.  It just needs to lose the battleship grey color and look more
> modern.  It doesn't have to look like anything so long as it looks

I actually like the battleship grey- it is unobtrusive and allow me to
concentrate on my work. I highly dislike the "lego" colours of some of the
interfaces these day.

As an aside, even Apple have to tone down the colour on OSX because they
received so many complaints from graphics designers for that reason.

Charles