Re: file annotations

From: Charles Philip Chan
Subject: Re: file annotations
Date: Sat, 19 Feb 2005 16:22:49 -0500

On February 19, 2005 12:29 pm, Rogelio M.Serrano Jr. wrote:

> What are file annotations for and how do we use them?

I suggested that to Enrico. It is for attaching notes/comments to a file. When
it is complete, you will be able to search for files by annotation.

> I tried adding annotation to files but I cant seem to retrieve the info.

Just open up to Annotation window again. You will see it.

> I can enter text in the file annotations window but there is no save button

It is auto-saved when you closed the window.

> and the inspectors dont show them.

Yes, I think a more natural place for the annotation to live is in the
Inspector. A column for it in the "List View" would be nice too.

Charles