Re: Working gcc version to compile GNUstep

From: Richard Frith-Macdonald
Subject: Re: Working gcc version to compile GNUstep
Date: Tue, 22 Feb 2005 14:29:37 +0000

On 22 Feb 2005, at 13:40, Stéphane Goujet wrote:

Hello,

do you know a version of gcc that would manage to compile without troubles GNUstep on Linux, on PowerPC ?

Oops ... just reread your message and noticed you said 'Linux' ... so my reply was useless to you, sorry. I don't currently have any linux on my ppc ... and can't remember what gcc I was using when I did (over a year ago now).