Re: Gnustep login panel

From: Banlu Kemiyatorn
Subject: Re: Gnustep login panel
Date: Fri, 25 Feb 2005 00:36:21 +0700

On Thu, 24 Feb 2005 17:47:52 +0800, Rogelio M. Serrano Jr.
<rogelio@smsglobal.net> wrote:

> How far along is it? Where can I get it? And whats gnock?

from /cvsroot/woom/chingsan/Icide/ILogin

on savannah.gnu.org:/cvsroot/woom

I never release it, but it works at a level and if you want to use it,
you'll also need

/cvsroot/woom/chingsan/Icide/Accounts

which is Preferences.app's module. The system isn't very easy to
configure/install.
I am no longer interested by it and stop maintaining it since
I only focus on gnock now http://home.gna.org/garma/gnock/
(which will use the same users data so Accounts.pref will work fine)
Though, I guess someone will actually prefer ILogin than gnock, dunno.

you may not like ILogin either, you can play mng with animate (comes
with imagemagick)
http://maliwan.sourceforge.net/login.mng before building it (needs GSCrypt, no
time to write configure yet)