Re: [Q] How can I display Window using StepTalk?

From: Matthew D Swank
Subject: Re: [Q] How can I display Window using StepTalk?
Date: Thu, 24 Feb 2005 13:51:23 -0600

Matthew D Swank wrote:

Subject:      [Q] How can I display Window using StepTalk?
From:         Sungjin Chun <chunsj@embian.com>
Newsgroups:   gnu.gnustep.discuss
Date:         Thu, 24 Feb 2005 22:28:08 +0900

Hi,

I've managed to port (at least for me) StepTalk to Mac OS X. And tried
to learn it using some toy programs. I also can make additional

You could also possibly use Gorm. One thing I am currently experimenting with is compiling a Gorm gui as a Bundle instead of an App, and making the controller just a place-holder that can take a delegate at runtime.

Matt