Re: reinventing frameworks in gnu toolchain

From: John Davidorff Pell
Subject: Re: reinventing frameworks in gnu toolchain
Date: Fri, 25 Feb 2005 23:24:39 -0800

I'm sorry, I am not entirely certain of what frameworks you are referring to. I assume you mean frameworks in GCC/ld ala Apple's Mac OS X?

If so, then patches for gcc (at least) are available to anybody with a free account and who agrees to the ASPL (if accessing ASPL sources) at developer.apple.com (click on Darwin). For the latest, look for the Darwin WWDC 2004 Preview sources.

I think that as and ld on Darwin are based (at some point in the past) upon the GNU toolchain's, so you might try checking those out as well.

JP