[Q] NSAutoreleasePool in -[STSmalltalkScriptObject forwardInvocation:]

From: Sungjin Chun
Subject: [Q] NSAutoreleasePool in -[STSmalltalkScriptObject forwardInvocation:]
Date: Sun, 27 Feb 2005 13:21:45 +0900

Hi,

I'm not sure whether this is bug or feature(!), but if I do not comment out NSAutoreleasePool in -forwardInvocation: when I run some code in stshell, I get segmentation fault error. But in stexec this problem does not occur. I'm not sure this NSAutoreleasePool is a must or not, but for stshell, it seems that this needs to be commented out. Without doing this, retval sometimes disappears(deallocated) after performSelector: in -[STCompiledScript executeInEnvironment].

Can anyone let me know how can I fix this correctly?

Thanks in advnace.

Sungjin Chun, Developer
Embian
chunsj@embian.com