Re: MSWindows CVS install problem

From: Marko Riedel
Subject: Re: MSWindows CVS install problem
Date: Tue, 22 Mar 2005 13:33:24 +0100 (CET)

--- Marc Brünink <mbruen@smartsoft.de> wrote:

> On Monday, Mar 21, 2005, at 20:44 Europe/Berlin, Marc Brünink wrote:
[...]
> a reproduceable error concerning conftest.exe. This error occurs while
> the configure script of ffcall checks for the long long type. Actually
> the configure script runs through (I just ignored the error pop-ups),
> but therefore the make of gnustep-base failed in GSFFCall* (<- cannot
> remember the name exactly, but it was line 1004 and it bleated about
> va_return_long_long or something like this)
> Is someone able to reproduce this error? Does someone have a hint for
> me?
[...]

> Occured on a MS Windows 2000 SP4 machine.

I got exactly the same error, also on a Windows 2000 machine:

GSFFCallInvocation.m: In function `GSInvocationCallback':
GSFFCallInvocation.m:1003: error: union has no member named `_longlong'
GSFFCallInvocation.m:1004: error: union has no member named `_ulonglong'
GSFFCallInvocation.m:1003: warning: value computed is not used
GSFFCallInvocation.m:1004: warning: value computed is not used
make[2]: *** [shared_obj/GSFFCallInvocation.o] Error 1
make[1]: *** [libgnustep-base.all.library.variables] Error 2
make: *** [internal-all] Error 2

Best regards,

Marko Riedel

| Marko Riedel, EDV Neue Arbeit gGmbH, markoriedelde@yahoo.de |
| http://www.geocities.com/markoriedelde/index.html           |

Gesendet von Yahoo! Mail - Jetzt mit 250MB Speicher kostenlos - Hier anmelden:
http://mail.yahoo.de