Re: Gorm Release Plan

From: Lars Sonchocky-Helldorf
Subject: Re: Gorm Release Plan
Date: Sun, 1 May 2005 17:08:03 +0200

Am Sonntag, 01.05.05 um 15:02 Uhr schrieb Gregory John Casamento:

All,

The last version of Gorm compatible with the gnustep-gui 0.9.5 release will be Gorm 0.9.10. Gorm 0.9.1x (where x > 0) will contain the enhancements discussed in the previous email (Gorm Progress, sent out today) which will require the
next release version of the gui library.

Why not calling this Gorm 0.10.0 anyway if there are such major changes? This way you could continue a bug fix series for gui 0.9.5 using gorm 0.9.11 and so on without the need to introduce a minor sub release number like gorm 0.9.10.1

I am adding the necessary backwards compatibility code to Gorm to ease the
transition.

Please let me know if anyone has any questions.

Thanks, GJC

Gregory John Casamento
-- CEO/President Open Logic Corp. (A MD Corp.)
## Maintainer of Gorm (IB Equiv.) for GNUstep.