Re: GNUstep Coding Standard Additions

From: Sheldon Gill
Subject: Re: GNUstep Coding Standard Additions
Date: Sat, 30 Apr 2005 15:05:00 +0800

FWIW...  I believe that better specification of coding standards is a
good thing.  I don't have strong feelings either way for most of the
issues mentioned.  But I think we would get a lot more headway in this
subject if we "s/standards/guidelines/" suggesting that we won't
reject/revert patches that do not conform, but that anyone can jump in
and fix these issues as they please.

I believe the policy of the project has always been not to reject patches that don't conform but rather to accept them and make them conform in time.

Isn't that the case?

Regards,
Sheldon