Re: NSTemporaryDirectory() && Windows

From: Alex Perez
Subject: Re: NSTemporaryDirectory() && Windows
Date: Wed, 11 May 2005 10:34:40 -0700

Richard Frith-Macdonald wrote:
On 2005-05-11 12:30:06 +0100 Marc Brünink <mbruen@smartsoft.de> wrote:
Currently stringByStandardizingPath thinks ~C/DOKUME~1/ADMINI~1/.... is an invalid path, which is simply wrong!

Well, I think the current CVS code would expect a path C:/DOKUME~1/ADMINI~1/ as
there is new experimental code in place which handles the  C: drive specifier,
and I'm expecting to change things that create paths to use the C: format
rather than ~C for the internal format of strings.

Hallelujah. The whole ~C thing is so broken and retarded in a myriad of ways.