about libobjc, class_get_class_name, ... (windows)

From: Lloyd Dupont
Subject: about libobjc, class_get_class_name, ... (windows)
Date: Thu, 19 May 2005 10:31:00 +1000

I'm trying to write a GNUstep/.NET binding.
I have now a minimal runtime I want to test.

I have weird kind of error. I did very simple calls (just get some handle through objc_get_class, class_get_class_name & object_get_class, do nothing with it).

Any issues with this functions?
Are the dll loaded at any address or fix address?
Any idea why I have an access violation?.....