Re: Problems configuring!

From: Adam Fedor
Subject: Re: Problems configuring!
Date: Wed, 27 Jul 2005 16:42:27 -0600

On Jul 27, 2005, at 5:00 AM, Jeannette Gorrin wrote:

Thanks to your advice, i could configure, but now i
have problems with 'make'. I read the whole
README.Darwin file, but i can't figure out what
happened. I configured with this options:
--disable-gsnd CC='/usr/bin/gcc'

You're using Apple's gcc. That doesn't work. You need to use the FSF gcc (download and make yourself, although I think you can get it from Fink now...)