(Windows) has anyone successfully ship a product build on GNUstep?

From: Lloyd Dupont
Subject: (Windows) has anyone successfully ship a product build on GNUstep?
Date: Tue, 13 Sep 2005 15:27:29 +1000

Curiously my GNUstep product works well on my computer.
I build a new test machine (with a newly formatted WindowsXP install) and it just doesn't work (crash when I call [NSColor whiteColor])

As a matter of test I 'installed' GNUstep with the old GNUstep installer.
And while I was able to run a program from the MSys command line if I try to run it from dos (equivalent to the users clicking the program's icon) it fails to run.

Beside when I looked into NSPathUtilites I see that 'GNUstep' is hard coded, that might be the reason why, after successfully ruun from the command line a new GNUstep directory is created on C:. This is not acceptable and I try to fix it by setting all environment variables which seems appropriate, but non of them fixed the problem :-(

pff...
jsut to ask if someone as an experience of a successfull windows install and would like to share it. By that I don't mean follows this link: http://wwwmain.gnustep.org/resources/documentation/User/GNUstep/README.MinGW

But more like something I could set up with my installer/application, cick on one button and everything is set!