Re: NSBundle exception

From: Adam Fedor
Subject: Re: NSBundle exception
Date: Fri, 23 Sep 2005 10:02:39 -0600

On 2005-09-23 01:30:52 -0600 Chris Vetter <cbv@gmx.net> wrote:

I meant a work-around for the missing
NSBundle-pathsForResourcesOfType:inDirectory:forLocalization: using methods
that actually exist/work, as there is
NSBundle-pathsForResourcesOfType:inDirectory: and setting the localization
for it some other way...?

Oh... Well it might be easier to just implement it, if I could find a spare hour (actually there might be a bug in the localization code that I should fix).

But anyway, I suppose you could use -pathsForResourcesOfType:InDirectory: and search
for the localization in the returned paths using substringWithRange.