Re: Gorm on Mac OS 10.4.2?

From: Yves de Champlain
Subject: Re: Gorm on Mac OS 10.4.2?
Date: Fri, 23 Sep 2005 23:56:13 -0400

Le 05-09-23 à 21:06, Sungjin Chun a écrit :

On Sep 24, 2005, at 4:55 AM, Yves de Champlain wrote:

every gnustep apps I tried all (except the tools from gnustep- base) crash in libobjc.A.dylib (Apple's runtime) even though otool reveals no such dependency

yves

Can we run gnustep application with apple's runtime, now? This means that I can compile gnustep with apple's compiler, right?

Don't get me wrong ... I built everything with FSF gcc and gnu runtime, which is why I find weird to crash in Apple"s libobjc

yves