Re: FYI: notes for a GNUstep VoIP app

From: Christopher Armstrong
Subject: Re: FYI: notes for a GNUstep VoIP app
Date: Sat, 07 Jan 2006 14:42:57 +1100

On Fri, 2006-01-06 at 21:16 +0100, Sašo Kiselkov wrote:
> Damn, this is all so darn tempting... please, somebody take the opportunity!
>
> --
> Saso

Okay, temptation given into...I have johnnytalker and johnnyclient
compiling as a tool and a native-library with gnustep-make respectively
(no python or sconns or whatever it is). Now just need to devise an
interproccess communication mechanism for a client application. This
might be interesting. Don't know if I'll follow through though. I need
Objective-C++, so it won't be useful unless you have one of the gcc
snapshots lying around and the latest version of gnustep-make...

Cheers
Chris

--
Christopher Armstrong <carmstrong at fastmail dot com dot au>