FOSDEM 2006

From: Lars Sonchocky-Helldorf
Subject: FOSDEM 2006
Date: Sun, 22 Jan 2006 02:20:08 +0100

Sadly I won't be able to come to FOSDEM this year because about the same time I have my final exams and diploma exhibition (finally ;-)). I especially regret that I can't be present at the saturday night dinner. I hope you'll having fun there and attract a whole lot of new users (and developers) to GNUstep. Is somebody videotaping the talks so that people like me can get at least somewhat an idea on what happened and how it was?

See you in 2007 (if not earlier), Lars

P.S.: Nicolas, please get Camaelon released finally ... ;-)