NSUNdoManager issues...

From: Lloyd Dupont
Subject: NSUNdoManager issues...
Date: Mon, 20 Feb 2006 13:17:58 +1000

I have the following problem:
in my code I write something like that:

NSUndoManager *undo = [[NSUndoManager alloc] init];
... stuff happening ....
[undo removeAllActions];

Then I ask [undo canUndo]
it return yes!
I have to do write instead
while([undo groupingLevel])
   [undo endUndoGrouping];
[undo removeAllActions];

to really empty it.
I think it's a bug.

As additional information I could say that:
- I am using a ~4 month old version of GNUstep (I haven't had the courage yet to do the daunting task to upgrade my current CVS version to the new whatever code sharing server GNUstep is currently using)
- I am using Windows
- I am NOT in the context of a GNUstep application at all. (i'm in a .NET application using GNUstep)