Re: Alt + mouseclicks or -movements doesn't work properly

From: Gregory John Casamento
Subject: Re: Alt + mouseclicks or -movements doesn't work properly
Date: Sat, 25 Feb 2006 13:36:23 -0800 (PST)

Nikolaus,

The problem you're experiencing in Gorm while creating matrices is due to WindowMaker stealing the left Alt key for moving Windows.   AFAIK this can be reconfigured in WindowMaker's config tool.

What I normally have to do is Right-Alt+Shift+Drag to create a matrix.  Let me know if that works for you.

Later,
Gregory John Casamento
-- Principal Consultant, Open Logic Corp. (A MD Corp.)
## Maintainer of Gorm(IB) & GUI(AppKit) for GNUstep.