FOSDEM 2006 page

From: Nicolas Roard
Subject: FOSDEM 2006 page
Date: Sun, 5 Mar 2006 22:21:17 +0000

Hi,

I quickly did a webpage showing the different talks from the fosdem,
with the associated slides and (in the future) the videos of the talks
(for now there's just the étoilé talk). If you have pictures of the
fosdem and you want them linked, please send me a mail !

Thanks to all the speakers that participated :-)

Cheers,

--
Nicolas Roard
  -Arthur C. Clarke