HNUstep and Garbage Collection

From: Lloyd Dupont
Subject: HNUstep and Garbage Collection
Date: Wed, 8 Mar 2006 16:53:28 +1000

Does GNUstep support Garbage Collection?
Does it works well?
What if I want to used a GCed - GNUstep to port a Mac application to windows.
Would the retain/release be disregarded and be taken over by the GC?

Finally how does the reference couting work and when does the collection occurs? It's important for me to understand that as I'm not writing a GNUstep app, but a .NET app (with an home made ObjectiveC.NET binding), so it's important I get the binding right!...